PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific uniforms too sexy
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2014, 13:41
12wheeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soul Planet

Being a new joiner, you obviously have not heard of "Cathay Club" back in the good old days in Kai Tak. It used to be a requirement for our girls to maintain a certain BMI (or whatever standard they used). If you were assessed to be over-weighted, you would be required to attend the "Cathay Club" (No, I am not talking about the bar where you could get a beer for HK$8 and you paid a monthly membership fee of only $20). I believe that requirement together with the 45 retirement age for female FA were abolished because of the anti-discrimination laws in HK.

Soul Planet, I don't know what personal issue you had with our FA before. No sane people would spend this much time bashing the same group of people. Almost every other post of yours is about how bad our girls are. You are turning into another Toss Parker of this forum. At least Toss' posts were more amusing. Yours sound very bitter and are bordering annoying. Perhaps you should spend more time preparing for your JF/O upgrade rather than wasting your time like that in front of the keyboard?