PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And now it's Manchester.....
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2014, 05:51
Blutack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear go43andrti

"Ive probably flown with these tools that only have the balls to say such things on line."

If you had flown with me when I was on the 744 then yes I would have and used to say something. Many a time I was the most senior on the flight deck when flying the crap freighter. Thank goodness those days are over!

"To think the people just being hired know all of the ins and outs of this job is ludicrous. When I was offered a base (yes, DEFO and happy I never had to live in the 300 sq foot hole your in now) it was never even mentioned to me that being forced to HKG was a possibility."

I was also offer a DEFO and I turned it down and took the full package as a DESO. Yes you did know what you were signing up for, and if you didnt well you didnt do your due diligence. Thank goodness for my choosing to be based in HK, I have recently sold my first HK property which was 1300sqft (not your fictitious 300sqft) and I made around $687,000USD.

"I'm happy to be on a base, and I'm happy to not be you!"

I am also very happy not to be you!

Again EVERYONE who joined down the DEFO or jumped seniority for a command knew what they were getting into I'm afraid.

It's a HK airline which is based in HK, not Manchester.

See you all in HK.