PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet A320 300 hour LT 79,000€
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2014, 08:47
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prostitution. . WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JUMP INTO THIS.

If you do so, you are an respectless person to all your flying colleagues. Because this SCAM brings down the T&C's.

People who get them selves in deep s..t because of this. I dont feel sorry for you guys. You had a choice when you started your initial flight training. To do it or not.

Myself I am also jobless, but I am looking for other ways to get in. And with a bit of luck I get good news today, for another job in aviation.

Just sending out 100's of CV's does not work.

Taking the way of the least resistance says a lot about your character. I would not really like to be with you in one plane. And that is an understatement.

Actually these days , NOT the best pilots are sitting in RHS, but the retards who are stupid enough to pay for that seat, and accepting to work for 0 or low salary.

I'd rather be jobless, then working for such conditions.

Paying for initial rating with afterwords a job and long term contract with PROPER salary is a different story. For instance FR. You pay for training. And if you work hard, then you will make it through your Line Check. Then you have 0 hour contract, but you will fly around 70 hours atleast per month. And payment per hour aint bad.