PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have around 300 pilots left RYR lately?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 23:29
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Control, it is all about control.

No transfer lists, different contracts for everybody . . . . "control" (you have no say in your base/no say in your contract, we CONTROL you ) get it ? it seems people do.

I had to laugh at this post above

" I still think that you guys should publicly withdraw smooth landings until a contract is in place and union recognition is obtained."

I seem to remember during my RYR employment between 2002 & 2008 performing a fairly high percentage of "smooth landings", but (and yes, I have read the Boeing FCTM too) I think I remember (because it was exceptional ) about 3 smooth landings in the 80 RYR flights I have taken as a fare paying Joe Bloggs in the last 2 years.

I have managed (in my current employment ) to land both accurately (I.E where I wanted to in the TDZ ) & smoothly on some fairly short RWY's in the N of Norway.

Do you guys really not give a to that extent ? I always put personal pride above my feelings toward my employer, has the world changed so much . . . or have the RYR pilot Corp's skills deteriorated "that" much ?