PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 04:10
Angels-One-Five

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I passed my stage 2 back in January. I was in the group which had a computer catch fire resulting in a long delay, but we got a free coffee so all good

Our group was told that if we were successful the following tests (Stage 3) would be in around a months time. That was 10 weeks ago and the only response I have had so far is that there are no dates for stage 3 planned at the moment. This is kind of annoying as my current employee is wanting to put me on a very expensive course, but my staff handbook says if i leave I will have to pay for all course taken in the last 9 months.

More information would be great if anyone has it so I know if I can go on the course. Thank you.
NATS already arguably have more ATCOs than they need.

As already mentioned SES if going to force down costs and potentially require even less staff to meet these lower costs.

There is even a question as to the viability of NATS keeping the college going.

I wouldnt be holding my breath if I was anyone not yet 100% throught the process and actually on a course. Loads of people holding in the system with no-where to go.

I would be working very actively on a plan B if I were you. Do the course at work now - I doubt you will be starting with NATS in the next 9 months anyway