PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2014, 19:58
lomapaseo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Until the Australian government executive arm became directly involved in the PR issues, and removed AMSA and ATSB from providing media releases, we were provided with factual information and graphics showing what was going on.

Now that the new agency (JACC) has taken overall control operationally and in releasing information to the media, the public are being treated to "sound bites", "photo opportunities", and political "back-slapping". Little of anything "factual" is now available. The show goes on, but the well oiled veil of a secret military controlled operation has now quietly been put in place. When did they last find a plastic shopping bag?

Am I being cynical?
"Am I being cynical? "

I suspect more like narrow minded

I prefer to judge on the ratio of truth vs BS and ignore the PR as befitting of politicians.

I trust the working investigators and await any facts of progress rather than intent. With that said I expect those governments that are funding this progress will naturally want to convince their supporters that progress of any sort is being made.

Let's track this for investigative findings as progress and ignore the surface clutter