PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2014, 10:43
onetrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is nothing in Capt Zahari's 33-yr work history with MAS that represents even the slightest misbehaviour of any kind.
The CEO of MAS has stated his work record and performance was utterly faultless.

To state unequivocally that the Capt suddenly turned into a mass-murdering hijacker with a terrorist streak, after 33 yrs of airline loyalty and job performance that could not be faulted, is an affront to all right-thinking people.

I trust those who suggest this scenario are well-prepared to issue an abject apology when the truth is finally discovered.
As I have also previously stated, physics rule in flight, the same as in every other field.

Man-made equipment breaks and suffers maladies that combine to cause unplanned destruction, despite the best efforts of thousands of brilliant designers and numerous redundant systems. When that happens, aircraft obey the laws of gravity.

There are any number of scenarios that could have combined to end up with the aircraft following the unplanned flight path that it did.
Until we have some evidence of exactly what happened, please refrain from impugning the memory and actions of a talented and quite possibly, totally innocent man.