PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2014, 10:42
ILS RWY27L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yes, SES will have a huge impact. In terms of the way NATS are struggling to keep up with their European counterparts and are continuing to fail miserably when investing in their training system. Management and so called 'HR Business Partners' sadly have ridiculous amounts of control over training and numbers. 'Short term view' comes to mind.

I wish you all the very best of luck if applying, but feel very sorry for those going through the NATS training system - it certainly isn't what it once was. There is very little investment in their people, absolutely no research into why trainees fail at the several phases of training and certainly no steps taken which might assist in preventing the failures. Instead, there are mind boggling numbers of alleged business masterminds who deem it appropriate to take ownership over who stays and who goes. I have seen it happen on countless occasions. I speak from first hand experience and can honestly say that NATS needs major, major reform in training if claims of being a 'World Leader' are to continue...