PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Pilots for KQ
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2014, 08:36
Trackdiamond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
donateloh009 .."towing the line"

Rafiki...!??? I say...you got issues bwana!

I read and digested all you donated earlier.

Here's my advice.You talk almost condesecendingly but completely out focus...off track kabissa my friend! Define "towing the line" and WHOSE line??KCAA or KA?? Don't fly unless you have a destination in mind ..is the take away here.
My comments we're in support of Gear Up. Job..Lack of feed back to DEP from KQ S.O lads and other KQ entry pilots to beef up this thread of K.A.(KA not KQ as it is purported to be.K.A. Kenya Airways..not KyuQ Airways..we don't refer to airlines by their IATA 2 letter codes in here).
You introduced yourself as having studied abroad...so what?I and many others have..from juinior school to post University "abroad".It doesn't matter where you you study or even if you have multiple degrees like some of us do..you have to adapt to KA's requirements (be they sensible or not) to be accepted at Kenya Airways..It is not a fair player and has turned away many experienced safe and resourceful right stuff pilots due to their anachronistic intake methods as we'll as tribalism issues known at large.
About KCAA...we know about them.They have improved but still have a bad attitude toward pilots and admin is too beuraucratic.Yes I know their Chief and even had the pleasure of meeting him personally.He might be ex Military but is actually aproachable and nice to talk to.He helped me solve the problem for which I was grieved with at the time.There is a consumer protection unit at KCAA and there you can voice any concerns be they licensing, operational, or emplyment issues even.

Last edited by Trackdiamond; 27th Mar 2014 at 09:05.