PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interview Budapest
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2014, 16:42
valKilmer3481

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
social security

with one word, it is a slim company which is permanently asking itself: are we working costefficient, i heard if one base is out of costcontrol, they stop even flights where they have bookings, they give back the money to the customers and stop.
they avoid also to fly against annother company: they look where they can succeed, go there and try.
what i forgot is the social security: what i understand you have for example if you are based in budapest, social security there, but not in your home country and donīt forget if you have a family - yes you have to insure them separately.
The building , headquarters what they have there, you will be surprised again: nothing fancy, again cost efficient and small, i just saw 3 people for the whole interview process.
do i like that: yes i do, this is how a company can survive in a difficult environment and the crew has the chance for the airbus and come from time to time home, and fair enough, if you want to enter annother door after a couple of years - you are free to do so.....
And there are many pilots who are staying and working for this money for many years and of course many locals,
whereelse in the eastern countries, can you work in front of your home, coming home to your family every night and make descend money compare to other jobs in the east.
it looks i am a fan of this company: I was there, i like their philosophie and i would like to work for them if i get an offer
The AirbusSim: it was an interview but from the first moment i was on the stick i had a bright smile in my face, fun to fly............