PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Skydivers Feared Dead In Light Plane Crash Caboolture
Old 22nd Mar 2014, 22:07
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mick B, that is a horrible thought, I have goosebumps as I type. But you know after the C208 attack down the coast a bit, it is a valid question to ask.

As Pyro said, nice young lad, and yes I watched these two young men go through the ropes at YCAB, recently had many a yarn at the fuel pump. I do hope they find conclusive evidence of what went wrong.

I did not see it, buts several of my friends did, and the investigations have had them on site all day. I doubt the field will be open today either.

W8, mate, this is nothing at all to do with CASA. Qld police determine it a crime scene as 5 people are dead, and it was definately not from natural causes of old age. A coronial report will follow and QPS control the site. They do not know that it was not a criminal act, as pointed out above, so the only way to preserve the site, and stop me from getting back to my own hangar is to declare the whole field and the street a crime scene.

Nothing to do with CASA....save the criticism for when/where it is due.