PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2014, 16:37
Howard_500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Putting the PPRuNe-journalists infinite loop to a good use

I have been reading this topic with great interest for more than a hundred pages now.

As some mentioned earlier, the MH370 event has brought here a lot of curious, non-pilot people (including myself), and among them, journalists, who relay information they read here, information which is in turn relayed here by news readers.

My question is : wouldn't it be better for everyone, if the prime users of this forum, namely aviation professionals, took advantage of this "infinite loop" to influence the press in doing some more serious work ?

Example : i have read a lot of you complaining about the inaccuracy or uselessness of some press conference questions. Maybe you could make a short list of precise, logical questions for the journalists to ask, that would clarify some points and reduce the amount of confusion.
At least to obtain, for the whole world reading all this, some bits of certainties re this unprecendented disappearance.

Because, as this whole story begins to resemble George Boolos's "hardest logic puzzle in the world", the main fact remains that 239 people are still missing.