PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2014, 10:09
joshannon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heck that's a strong possibility.

I wrote the South China Morning Post article.

Its seems from the eye witness report that the plane was heading back to K.L, and if that's the case they are looking in the wrong place for the wreckage.

Surely if the plane was shot down, by Vietnamese or the Malaysian's - both btw have trigger happy MIG fighter pilots, they would come clean.

If the plane was hijacked and they knew it - and was heading back to K.L. someone could have made the decision to shoot it down. It then would have been, a Malaysian Air Force decision backed by the government.

Surely though the government would not have made that decision without contacting a Chinese Premier (else it would be an international incident, and could spark war).

There are over 6000 news sources for the same information. No-one knows very much, but someone knows exactly what happened to this flight.

There is of course another possibility that I hinted at.

It is possible to get below ground radar, and turn off your transponder, and fly VFR. If that was the case the plane could be anywhere now, especially if this had been planned and refuelling stops have been made.

Already if this is Al-Qaeda its the most daring hijacking since 911 but not following the same pattern.

Or is it? Even when the first plane hit the WTC the only reason we knew it was a hijacking was:
1/ we saw it
2/ people made mobile phone calls from the plane

In this case they would have been out of mobile coverage, no one would have been awake, it was dark, so no-one could see what was happening.

It made no sense to ditch the plane. It did/does make sense to fly the plane to an undisclosed location, and make an announcement to the world, release x,y,z or pay us x billion for the plane and the passengers.

As every day goes on with no concrete evidence that a plane ditched, there is a stronger possibility that it didn't ditch, or there is a conspiracy i.e. someone is not telling us the truth.

There are in this region earthquake a network of thousands of monitors under the sea catching the slightest movement. I wonder if anyone has checked that data.