PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2014, 13:33
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jack

They should of being given free food that's why they didn't serve food, don't blame handlers as communication would of being with control centre in Dublin and onto the manager in STN.

Wonder if the video will be removed soon....
I can only give one example, a Ryanair flight to Malaga we had was delayed for over 7hrs one night after the based aircraft went tech - The service operated with a Malaga crew inbound on-time with the outbound pax being held in the terminal until just before midnight, they were all entitled to food vouchers and drinks after 2hrs - Which they received and there was no communication from ops in DUB to do that ~ My understanding from this video is the inbound Porto flight diverted to BHX due to WX? even though the passenger says it was to refuel that's highly unlikely, the fact the crew then prepared to operate the return after midnight but fueling wasn't available is puzzling - And its the handler at fault there - I highly doubt op's in DUB would drag this one out, swissport are infamous for it.

Duty manager in STN responsible for the terminal also is one ''monumental cock-up'' to quote racedo, are keys that hard to find these days??