PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX SO: All you need to know
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2014, 10:39
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last throw of the dice with you kid, fella, whatever..... Pompous 39 year old banker who made millions and now playing at being Mr CX "Dangerman" Pilot Dude? Perhaps? (I'd hate to second guess your circumstances....!!! However such iCadets do exist, don't they!)

No, I don't know everyone's circumstance but I do know what it once took to get a job at CX. You cannot fathom it & whats more don't care to. If (say) you are 39 years of age and on struggle street as a pilot maybe that says more about your ability than misfortunate circumstance? Still what does that say if someone at age 39 cannot secure a job as a pilot anywhere else but CX take him as an iCadet?

The "starving artist" argument does't wash. Your art is crap. That's why no one buys it. Starving pilot on 400 GBP a month as you were? Same argument. You couldn't get a job anywhere else because standards & experience were too high so you went where they were low enough.

Not about me. I voted with my feet. As did 59/60 of us.

P!ssed off? A care about CX? Hell no. Everyone I know who works there hates the way the are treated. Add to that the direct & undeniable pressures C-Scale places on their CoS??!! They've lost more job security through the likes of you.

What annoys me & why I have posted here so often is the likes of you are a plague on the profession and industry. You drive down the standards, the integrity and conditions of the job in order to get what you couldn't before and need such pathetic standards to get by.

You took what we turned down as an insult & slur against the profession and define it as an opportunity.

Remember kid, fella, banker, "Dangerman Pilot Dude", no matter how you defend it you are still the cheapest bum in a seat. Nothing more.