PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr John McCormick Not Seeking Further Term.....
Old 16th Feb 2014, 06:31
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"if he had his way the only aircraft flying in OZ skies would be airlines and the RAAF".
Thorn Bird,
Very close, the actual quote ( I was there) was: "If I had my way, there would only be airlines and military".
That person is now on the third rung of the CASA organizational ( or should that be dis-organisational) chart.

You never have a review unless you know what the outcome is going to be
Too true, but like Fitzgerald Inquire in Queensland years ago, things can get unpredictable. The ASRR panel seem to be seriously discombobulated by the number and extent of the submissions, and the tone of said submissions.

Even AOPAA has had to admit that a few teeney weeney changes might be desirable. The AAAA submission is a lot closer to the sentiments of many of the submissions, even if those are not generally expressed with the eloquence and feeling of AAAA.

I simply do not see how these submissions can be discounted, and I can't see the panel reporting in the Minister's time scale, if they are going to do justice to the submissions.

Tootle pip!!