PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2014, 12:16
Proviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I think Nick truly believes his own hype.
Sad, deluded man, makes serious, libellous allegations against Paul Kerry......he has a potential personal liability, there."

- Of course I believe it!
- You don't know Paul Kerry? I do. We shipped goods to him, and I know others who know this individual and his background

"flood of defrauded victims." We set up a business to buy, sell and ship goods to end users which has happened successfully thousands of times. I have kept meticulous records, shipping receipts and exported our order management system to a secure server for future records. A company which subscribed to consumer organisations, regulatory compliance, with hundreds of suppliers internationally is not a company seeking to defraud.

My lifestyle for 6 years has been one of hard work almost without a day's break. Those on here continuing trying to hack personal information of mine will have IPs logged.

Any investigation into my personal affairs will reveal that I ring-fenced money into the company. I could have walked away in October but instead I raised finance in order to take on a new merchant company and continue the business, which was the responsible move to make to ensure our creditors would continue to be paid. My lifestyle has been one of absolute dedication to running the company. It sickens me to be tained on this thread that I behaved any differently.

The contradictory remarks here are extraordinary. Surely I would not plough money into an indefinite merchant holding account if I was seeking to defraud customers- who would invariably go to chargeback and thereby close the merchant account. As director I will report to the official receiver and surrender my records.
My personal finances will reveal I barely took any wage at all and re-invested all profits into the company. At one point in October I used personal credit cards to pay for goods in order to keep the company moving. I now have no recourse on that and still have these bills to pay, somehow.
All of our outstanding orders for the last 30 days have been refunded and I have kept a list of all of these refunds which were processed on 10th and 11th Feb and this has already been emailed to my contacts in organisations with whom I wanted to work closely and benefit from advice from.

"a trickle of dissatisfied customers became a flood of defrauded victims." Your choice of words is mind boggling. When was this flood? I see the same names on this forum time and time again. We processed 3886 orders in the 6 months to 02 Feb 2014?

"You milked the company dry...where's all the stock?" The stock will be sold off by the receiver. I can't touch stock for personal use! Money was ring-fenced and the business made pre-tax trading losses in its first year as a limited company following a smaller loss in 2012. Our average order value was £127. Base that over 12 months and you have a company turning over up to 1M. As a limited company all accounts are compiled by chartered accountant. I have submitted my self assessment which indicates I have in fact earned under the tax threshold. I have not claimed any expenses since July 2012 and my wage was barely taken. Our overheads had crept up and up, advertising costs too; however the aim was growth and price competition.

"If this business really has closed down, its the strangest wind down in history. Why leave yourself open to more potential problems?"

Hello 'A'. The site is online so the news page can be shown. See my previous remark. I can't replace the shop with a generic page at the moment. Ask 1&1 - you might have plenty of time to spend on the phone to them today. Believe it or not, I don't.

Part of my posting here is part of the winding down process to ensure that I make it patently clear that I have not behaved as some rogue trader in the running of this company; that instances of poor service were addressed; and that the majority of orders were satisfied. It is an undisputed fact in terms of the ratio of complaints which have been formalised.

People have mis-read my comments below as I shift of blame. I am wholly responsible for the company and this is what I signed-up to. The salient points are there to give you insight into what happened for anyone who cares enough about the mechanisms behind the failure. What you here do is criticise, instances of poor service- you do not know the mechanisms behind the problem and you can't possibly know this unless you worked in the company, or you take note of my account in my previous posts.

As I have mentioned, everything is recorded, and the financial picture of the company will be ascertained by a licenced professional, who will also note, in clear numbers, how trigger events caused this failure. Copying and pasting reviews does not change this.

Last edited by Proviation; 14th Feb 2014 at 13:15. Reason: Deleted comment in order to re substantiate