PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2014, 11:17
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Nick truly believes his own hype.
Sad, deluded man, makes serious, libellous allegations against Paul Kerry......he has a potential personal liability, there.

He claims to have a security bond (SUBSTANTIAL ! no less!) lodged with the card- provider......Well, I'm no clairvoyant but I've a strong suspicion that it is considerably less than the amount owed to people who paid for non-existent goods.

Many posts ago, I stated that any creditor should pursue a refund agressively, before the pot ran dry. I also suggested that today's payments were paying yesterday's refunds,the unclaimed balance being used to keep the Ross lifestyle and the Proviation money-rake operating.

I might even have alluded to Bernie Madoff and Ponzi-schemes.

Well, Mr. Ross, FYI there are some situations where a Company Director cannot hide behind a Limited Liability Company.

Libellous statements against individuals.
Fraudulent trading.....Deception.

Had you taken note of the well-intentioned P.M's from experienced businessmen, showing you how to restore credibility and trade with integrity, Proviation could have been a market-leader.

You wilfuly ignored that advice and a trickle of dissatisfied customers became a flood of defrauded victims.

You milked the company dry...where's all the stock?
Where's all the money paid for non-existent goods?

I do hope a proper investigation is carried out. Remember, the family home could be siezed, you gould face criminal charges....
Thinking you can get away with what's been going on, is indeed delusiory.

Go se your doctor! If, indeed, your actions have been as a result of Mental Illness, that would be a defence in Court.

TO ANYONE OWED MONEY......CONTACT YOUR CARD-PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY AND COPY THE TRADING-STANDARDS OFFICE AND cHIEF cONSTABLE OF THE AREA POLICE,WHERE PROVIATION WAS BASED.

DO NOT DELAY, IT ONLY COSTS 3 STAMPS AND A FEW PHOTOCOPIES. You may see justice!