PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHINA. Fear and Punishment.
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2014, 05:15
lifeafteraviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected but there is a lot of pretty heavy exaggeration in many of the posts including the OP.

If you resist the culture you are trying to swim upstream and you will get swept away. Thus the saying..."go with the flow" and everything will be much smoother.

As I've said before, China is not for everyone but it can be very rewarding both financially and as a life experience for the right people. Exaggerating and complaining about the negatives in online forums won't redeem you or help others, it will only make people less likely to listen to you.

Presenting a realistic and balanced account of your experiences along with why you think things didn't work out for you will not only help others avoid the same mistakes, it will cause them take you seriously.

I personally have learned a great deal from my experiences and I feel the Chinese have learned from me as well. That is a much more productive attitude they will need as they advance into the 21st century with the rest of the aviation world.