PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2014, 09:49
karanou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Serenity hits a fairish point. For sure there are operators out there who prefer a greater number of cadets but just a guess is that this is possibly due to the fact some operators, by virtue they are a larger outfit recruit more new hires. In ratio is there any difference between ezy and Monarch? My guess is ezy would still have a higher ratio of cadets however it is likely this ratio isnt a different as we would be led to believe

And to add to the equation how many Monarch new hires over the last year or so were taken from the group of ezy cadets that were on terrible t&cs at that time - an for the purpose of this discussion are been classed as "Monarch experienced hires" and not "cadets" I accept there maybe a touch of "goalpost moving" here by myself but I am playing devils advocate to paint a picture. Maybe there isnt much difference after all

You cannot escape the fact Monarch are an Operator that lots of people would like to work for. But I feel this particular discussion is in its right place. As it is clear it is taking place at Monarch.

I am sure there will already be a similar discussion on ezy threads along with other threads that are as deserving of this discussion as this one