PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2014, 12:53
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's another one who needs to be directed to this thread and the directions on lodging a small-claim.

From Dave Protheroe, Clanfield, GB
Extremely poor customer service and no product after 3 weeks.

This is the second time I have ordered from Proviation now and both times their service and communication has been dreadful.

The first time I ordered some products that said they were in stock and also paid for next day delivery. After waiting a couple of days I contacted them to find out what was going on and after waiting a few more days it turned that they didn't have the item in stock. I was obviously irritated that they couldn't keep on top of their own website and told them that I thought the service was poor to which they responded that they were not a major online retailer and I shouldn't expect the same level of service. I order from loads of independent online retailers for all kinds of things and I have never heard such a silly excuse. If you have the item in stock, you should you know. If you don't know, what kind of business are you running? If you promise next day delivery, you give next day delivery. And If you promise to contact people in the event of a problem like it says you do on your website, you do it. Its not difficult.

I thought that as it was the beginning of December last time and they were probably busy that I would give them the benefit of the doubt and try them again for another order. Big mistake. This time their website said that the product was not in stock and that it would be in within 7 business days and they would contact me to let me know what was happening. That was 14 business days (3 weeks) ago and I have heard nothing from them and they took the money for it over a week ago.

Generally a very poor company that clearly can't keep on top of their own stock, website, sales or customer relations. The only thing they do seem to be good at is taking money from your account with no communication that they have posted the item.
Avoid.