PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFTC VET-FEE HELP course
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 15:05
dereknkh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AFTC VET-FEE HELP course

Hi guys

I've applied for the VET-FEE HELP course with AFTC in Parafield, and they invited me to participate in their pilot aptitude testing which involves a COMPASS test and a brief chats with their people. And it is my responsibility to arrange and pay for my own way to Parafield, but actually I'm an Australian citizen and also a Hong Kong resident. I would kindly like to ask if there is anyone here have joined their VET-FEE HELP courses before or know anything about their version of the COMPASS test, because I really wanted to study in AFTC but if I failed the test, it will means I wasted my time and mainly my money around HKD6600 to get to Parafield but getting nothing. I really want to make sure I can pass their test and be part of the course.

Thank you so much

BTW I've checked some website for example Latest Pilot Jobs provides the latest aviation vacancies around the world.-Latest Pilot Jobs-Latest Pilot Jobs and PAT | PilotAptitudeTest.com - Practise for COMPASS Tests and PILAPT Tests does anybody knows if purchasing these kinds of compass test preparation does help or not. If it does, do you have any recommended version that can help me? thx