PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Change to EK staff travel
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 07:07
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A number of years ago a daughter of a VSenior EK manager was refused the jumpseat by the flight deck. Ever since then the jump seat was lost to the FD.

ONLY THE CRAPIEST of destinations has any concessional tickets, what a mess this staff travel is. I have just been looking for the first time for some flights on other airlines due to these price rises as there are NOT any concessional tickets available on more popular routes. This is not a perk or a benefit, it is selling off empty seats to employees for more money than they were before. If you dont want to buy the seat for yourself, enjoy the genrosity of the company to charge you that higher fee to fill the empty/spare seats up with friends.......do they think we are all as mad as them.....SIGH!!

As an employee of well over a decade I am sad to say that I am finally being treated the way Emirates wants to treat its employees (without care or respect) and I have to buy tickets in Economy now due costs, thats what you get for a 30yr flying career!