PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2014, 10:54
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Part of the problem is Ryanairs reputation, people are on edge from the minute they walking into the airport (it used to be the website, but that seems much better now?) its a shame because in terms of dealing with unplanned diversions FR are normally very good in this regard, but i suspect the passengers feared being dumped and left to fend for themselves based on the many Ryanair myths out there.

English passengers would not have behaved like this and the British plod would probably have arrested rather than negotiated with the lot of them.

So French culture, Ryanair Myth/perceived historical reputation

Is CDG/ORY open at this time of day?

Put it another way Paris is a Capital city, if i was flying into any London airport that had a night curfew and they dropped me in Newcastle I'd be thinking it was for their convenience not mine, is Nantes a FR base?
What a load of crap............English people would have behaved better.

Moron see, Moron do...................Nationality has SFA to do with it.

Ask the staff that were abused at Gatwick at Christmas by Pax if people behaved with stiff upper lip or as reported on here the Aer Lingus staff abused at Dub by pax when things were held up.

As for flying into CDG / ORY, your flight is going to Southend and can't land so lets just call LHR and tell them we want to land, right that should be a fun conversation.