PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2014, 08:52
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Skipper
Ordered and Paid on 13 May, 2013, no delivery, no refund

I have ordered a Sportys SP-400 Handheld radio with a push-to-talk-switch and headset adapter. I contacted them by e-mail every month (for 9 months now!), by phone and on the chat service on their website. The payment was done by PayPal on the day of order (13 May, 2013).

Just a selection from the e-mails they sent:
14 May, that there will be some delay (up to 10 working days)
3 June: there will be more delays (sign. by Kerrie Ross)
14, June: more delays, give a "must have date" (sign. by Proviation Ltd)
11 July: "expecting them any day now" (Kerrie Ross)
28 July: "I will get a resolution to this as soon as possible" (Nick Ross)
15 August: "So, I could order the SP-400 again- but just order one for you if necessary" (by Nick Ross) (What does it mean "necessary"? If it would be not necessary, I would have not ordered it!) Nick also offered another product.
20 September: "We are close to getting SP-400" and offered an other product again.(by Nick) My reply: "Feel free to decide which one to send"
12 Nov: "I am extremely sorry for the way this ordered has worked out, and it is certainly not the kind of business we want to run, or to offer you as a customer. Certainly not." (by Nick) In my response on 15th Nov, I wanted my money back, or immediate delivery of the ordered product or a replacement product.
21 December: "I have paid 62.50 + 15 USD for UPS delivery." (He means paid for the urgent delivery from the US.) It's interesting that he (Nick) offers an other product again. Why if it is being shipped from the US.
5 Jan, 2014: "Would request I follow-up with you tomorrow about this?" (Nick) I replied: "Please, decide what you want to do and do not change your mind: order and send the radio what is available for delivery." I asked again: if not able to send a radio since last May, GIVE THE MONEY BACK!
12 January: I suggested to open a resolution process as they are not willing to pay the money (344.95GBP) back. (no answer!)

I suggest to any buyer: don't let to put you sleep by them. Initiate a resolution process before the PayPal deadline.

I give the one star rating, because any merchant with good intentions would have paid the money back, long ago.
Would someone be so kind as to send Skipper a message via TrustPilot, warn him that his review is almost certain to disappear very soon and direct him to this thread, specifically the details about making a claim against Bloviation in court?
I'd do it myself but my messaging privileges at TrustPilot seem to have mysteriously been revoked without any warning or explanation - I wonder why that might be???
NOT !

NB: It appears that "Skipper" has changed his profile name to read "Ferenc Vagujhelyi" and as suspected, the cowardly little flag-fairy has decided that people should not read about how yet another patient and trusting customer was given the run-around.

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 19th Jan 2014 at 10:14.