PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2014, 16:50
bbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi Reverseflight

for student after pilot training, 250hrs what they normally gets. if 250hrs are too little, how many hours do they want?
do they want pilot do some small fly work and get some more hours before apply their AE program?

can you please explain me more about the CAD and 750hrs? i'm not understand why i cannot join another airline in hk.

for the market demand, i'm not understand why the pilots demand are so bad, as there are pilots retire, there are more and more flights needed over the world, and also, china is the biggest expanding country, they need pilot to fly their planes. i can speak and write Chinese and mandarin.

i really don't know they have so many HKID holder having CPLs waiting for hk airlines job vacancy.
i really don't know there are many CPLs out there in hk.
i had double check with CX, they do prefer HKID holder for the AE program.

i know, pilot skills cannot be transfer to any other job.
but i think this is the same for most of the profession cannot easy to transfer into other job. e.g.. engineer cannot fly plane.

some of the reason i join pilot is for money. i know i can get more pays when i get more and more flight hours. i thinks most of us do want to get a decent living from they job. i do understand about the pilot pay pyramid.

i understand most likely that i won't be able find job in my home area hk/vancouver, i don't mind to move myself to anywhere in order to build hours. my wife and my daughter will be still living in hk during my pilot training (at the moment, i still want to continue my up coming pilot training plan). both my wife and daughter may or may not need to move with me during my future job base. it will be further consider again depend where i get a job.

my 1st choice still want to try to get into AE, if not, try to find small flying job in hk. if not ok, then i back vancouver to find small flying job in canada.

i do hope i can work out.

thanks again Reverseflight, i'm really not sleeping. i do understand the situation and ways of pilot path. but i just want to try to with the best target i want then to the 2nd and 3rd best choice.

i do know this profession is in awful situation. but i do have hope in asia.
i do know this profession is hard to start, while getting all the licences only need about 1yr. but i do like flying, and i do have the hope to get a decent living from this job one day.