PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2014, 08:32
No RYR for me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The students pay 35000 euros for a 1 year contract. And they call that a job....
30000 goes to SXS for the TR costs and 5000 goes to Stella as a ''training fee''.

50 students total; you do the math.
They pay their TR just like at RYR and Easy etc. You will get a one year contract making appr 3000 a month in the first year. All the people who came in on a one year contract in the last 3 years had their contracts extended after the first year and the biggest group that has left are the ones that have moved on to Turkish airlines... (as Sunexpress is a Joint Venture between LuftHansa and Turkish Airlines)

If you want to complain about P2F you have to across the street to the likes of Pegasus who hire and fire after one year. Sunexpress is actually one of the few decent outfits in the region full of the likes of Atlas Air, Onur Air, etc... Granted they are not BA, Air France or KLM but for a Turkish outfit ok. I spend two nice summers flying on a contract for them and as long as you appreciate they are Turkish (CRM!) and are a LCC you are fine.