PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2014, 21:58
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is another one 10 minutes ago

Mahaged to see this one 22:55pm, Monday 13th
lets see how quick this one gets removed.

Ken Crompton <li title="2 Reviews">2 Reviews
10 minutes ago One month later . Still Waiting !!

I ordered 3 cases of oil from Proviation on 15th December as my stocks were running low and 3 aircraft were due oil changes in early January . Proviation emailed me next day saying they were very busy coming up to Christmas and could I wait until after Christmas or would I prefer a refund . I replied that delivery after Christmas would be OK.
I expected delivery sometime after Christmas or in the very early New Year so when nothing arrived by the 7 the of January I rang their answer service to enquire about my order . As I got no reply I emailed them a couple of days later . Still no response so I telephoned and was told that they had the box of Shell Sport 4 in stock but NOT the 2 cases of Shell 15/50 . They did however have a few loose bottles of 15/50 and could send those immediately with the case of Sport 4 and send the remaining order when available . The delivery date quoted was 10 the January .
It is now late evening on 13th January.
I have not lost hope of getting the oil I have ordered YET , but will need to order oil from another supplier very soon in order to keep our aircraft flying .
This was my first order with Proviation and at this point I am not impressed and will probably return to my previous supplier .

I run a Microlight Training School and source supplies for myself and other microlighters at the airfield . I have already had to apologise to one group who I promised to get oil for ..