PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2014, 02:32
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is what happens when you deal with Proviation

A typical situation on many websites nowadays. Companies with a cheap to build website, grab every proper stores online products and stick them on their own, with no intention of getting supply, just taking the money

Here is another review on reseller ratings: This poor guy suffered the same story, told in stock, paid for it, not in stock, not received it, checked with manufacturer, manufacturer denies all knowledge of the store.

PS: What is a section 75?
----------------------------------------------------------

"Ordered both a SBS-3 and D777 with delivery on the next working day. Hoped for a delivery on the Saturday but as Proviation stated, I did request a next working day delivery, therefore expecting delivery on the Monday morning.

Worried about the lack of order status on the order page, I got in touch with Proviation via their chat engine and was told that the order should be delivered on Tuesday morning.

Tuesday morning... and no delivery... instead Proviation e-mailed stating that they are out of stock for at least 2-3 weeks and my order would find its way to the top of the waiting list.

Contacted Kinetic Avionics and discovered that Proviation are not listed as SBS-3 distributors.

Proviation has failed to honour their contract and consequently I requested a full and unconditional refund.

Waiting for the refund within the next 48 hours. Failing to do so, I will have no recourse but to instigate a section 75.

This is disappointing customer service."