PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow Photos
Thread: Bristow Photos
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2014, 12:08
SASless

Received 467 Likes on 191 Posts
Dave,

You are at risk of being sued for slander.....you have produced the only photo in existence of Graham Worsley "working" that has ever been made. It was definitely a Kodak Moment to be able to capture him in such a lapse of Will and Discipline. He is reputed to be an excellent worker when cornered.

At some point I should tell the story of having to scrounge a Jesus Nut Socket from the US Marines so we could put the Rotor Heads on the aircraft.....as ours was languishing on a shelf somewhere in Redhill.

Bob Jones still remembers me kindly for stealing a UN Toyota to replace the one that got stolen from our parking spot.....the Lord does work in wonderful ways sometimes and provides for us in a time of need.

I still get a very good laugh when I recall Graham making like a Gopher one evening while assisting me in a bit of scrounging......and when I cautioned him to stop that....."You look like a thief when you do that!" to be told in his wonderful way....."But we are thieves!".

Over a bit of time I was able to come up with Air Cons and an Ice Maker so we could have cold beer and sleep comfortably at night.....and did not risk being killed by exploding Strawberries.

Being on the Trinidad Registration also made licensing for the Indonesian Engineers and Pilots easier too.....along with most of the Brits and Americans having that License as part of our Joining Package in the old days.