PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 01:06
abgd

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
A further somewhat odd review:

'This is an update for a previous review I have written...'

But the reviewer hasn't posted any previous reviews - at least not to trustpilot under this name.

1 review
Review by confirmed purchaser
4 days ago
Outstanding service recovery!!!!! I am a very satisfied customer

This is an update for a previous review I have written. I would like to apologise and take back all the negative comments I have made while I was panicking for not having received an item on time. I would like to THANK PROVIATION VERY MUCH FOR THE OUTSTANDING SERVICE RECOVERY OFFERED. I have purchased a dvd from Proviation, as a Christmas gift for a friend . Me and my friends are spending the holidays in the US leaving a few days earlier, therefore I wanted to make sure the gift arrived before we left. The item was dispatched by Proviation very quickly but unfortunately , surely because of royal mail's fault, after 5 days the item wasn't delivered yet. Panicking of not having a gift for my friend and with only one day left before our departure, I was very upset and, I have to admit it, unnecessarily blamed Proviation for the delay. As you can imagine Christmas is a very busy period for many retailers so after a couple of attempts of talking to them a team member from Proviation has called me back to help me with the issue. The service recovery I have received was OUTSTANDING. Beside the friendly and professional approach , Proviation has quickly find a solution to the problem , dispatching an upgraded more expensive version of the same item I have ordered and sent it on UPS express one day delivery, everything at no extra costs. I was left speechless and without any doubt I am a satisfied customer. Once again thanks Proviation very much

Last edited by abgd; 3rd Jan 2014 at 04:45.