PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2013, 08:07
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goblin, has Teresa morphed into Ida
And if so what's the excuse for absence over the past many months
It's Teresa as stated back in post 498

#498 (permalink) Fella's gidday, I have come out of retirement temporarily from being the old Teresa Green, as I am somewhat annoyed at the problems of QF and the incompetent management and board. I will not stay long. Three names worry me. Dixon, Singleton and Carnagie. They are hanging around like a dead dingo, and the smell does not go away. Dixon started the rot, in my eyes anyway, and I would not be surprised to see him at the carcase for a final chew. Along with his mates. Your thoughts?
one big happy family again...

Sadly my Qantas youtube channel has been cancelled by Qantas management again, (no sense of humour ) because I posted the 2013 AGM for the staff out of the country giving them the opportunity to see it when they got back, that video only had a couple of hundred hits so what are they hiding? ... I couldn't be bothered fighting them as you would think an AGM podcast was public domain for a large public company like Qantas and I am a shareholder..

Trust 2014 see's Qantas happy & growing again, you all deserve that,

Wishing you all wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year, and a special thought to all who are away from the family working over the holiday period "keeping the show on the road" as usual..