PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2013, 15:34
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Richard Prince
Very Poor. No goods, poor communication and no refund

I ordered a jacket and case from Proviation on the 15 September total value 268.95, the items were listed as in stock, the money was taken straight away. The confirmation order stated that the jacket would be delayed by 2-3 weeks.

I asked for the case to be sent whilst they waited for the jacket to come in to stock. I received an email on the16 of October stating they would chase the case supplier to despatch and that the jacket was still not in stock.

After another 2 weeks with still no delivery of either item I requested a refund on the 3rd of November.

I received an email on the 11th of November acknowledging my cancelation.

To date I have received no refund, emails chasing my refund are met with automated replies stating they should respond within 24 hrs.

Having had no further response I have now initiated a chargeback through my credit card company.

To digest, the whole experience has been very poor with no goods and no refund. Personally I would not use this company again.
Bribe this poor customer, Nick. Tell him that Paul Kerry should be avoided for his own good. Go on, I dare you.

You've still not learned your lesson, have you? How many more people are going to pay for products that they do not receive until they make public complaints? Eh?

You disgust me!

the items were listed as in stock, the money was taken straight away. The confirmation order stated that the jacket would be delayed by 2-3 weeks.
How can an item which is in-stock, be delayed for 2 to 3 weeks whilst you wait for stock?

Do you actually know the meaning of the word "honesty"?

Paul..