PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HERO AVIATION blackmailing.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2013, 03:04
starz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GIVE OVER!

"judging a company(school) or a person through the internet when you(not only you..generally all people) don't know EXACTLY what happened is scam and black advertising! ...............So before everybody start judging a person or a company he has to KNOW exactly what happened and listen to both sides but this is not my job.i don't know if this is your job but for sure not mine"

For someone who has no special interest in the school and who's job isn't to give the exact details of the events, you are going to extreme lengths justifying everything which you now claim you know little about and seem very eager to give us your versions of the "exact account".

Why don't you quit this crap and simply tell us your real name then, it would be better than repeating you've not Dimos because nobody is believing it including myself. To say you owe nothing to us Ppruners, well you made yourself game by going out of your way creating an account especially dedicated to your academy. This is a forum, everybody is supposed to get involved.

Regarding insults, the only person who is throwing them is YOU "Mahdiara". Not least by insulting our intelligence.

Not only that, but it is YOU who never has anything nice to say about anyone and always b**ch about people who are not happy at YOUR school when 99% of the time it is your doings which leads to problems and therefore their leaving.

You want positive reviews? Well sorry to break it to you, but positive reviews come once you start acting in a positive manner. It comes from happy satisfied students have real names and who can be confirmed students of your so called school! Not some phantom invented student or someone who is forced to write good in fear of them being your next victim! Yes people are coming to you daily i'm sure, because of the cheap offers and then regret it after the first week.

You can't promise cheap offers then make problems for students you attract after they pay. You can't lie and shun students for your pure joys but worst of all, you can't threaten people who refuse to be your victim. Especially those whose money you are sitting on! Whose money is making you talk so proud.
And, you never honour your side of the contract that you bang on about and you claim everyone here are biased when upset students come on here seeking help?

How many people have complained about you and you struck a deal with the woman at HCCA to get them on your side yet you go on about schools paying Pprune to advertise? You honestly think everybody will shut up and say good things about your school? Well this you can't force!

I mean, you even blame admin for rejecting your posts! So no, nobody has lots of time dedicating it to people like you on Pprune except perhaps you are an exception because you are an entertaining, power hungry, money grabbing clown!

Now rant over. Sorry folk, it had to be said.