PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2013, 10:23
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ NOVUS..... you will have a long read but in this thread, are details of the company's local Trading Standards Office and the local County Court......I see NO REASON why you can't email or write for a claims "package"...a Plaint (summons) form and a set of leaflets which outline the procedure stages , fees etc. for a "do it yourself" debt summons.
Your reading should also show you that this course of action will bring you to the top of the swindled....oops "forgotten" pile of complainants.

If I remember correctly, an immediate settlement of debt and costs ,stops adverse listing by the Credit Reference Agencies....whatever, it works and should do so until the cash bag is empty and the company goes bust.

As an aside, UK law relating to Limited Liability Companies has been changed, such that directors are personally liable where a company trades insolvently or fraudulantly..

As this company appears to have no stock and a rapidly shrinking base of suppliers willing to drop-ship for it, it's assets would appear to be little more than a website. I cannot comment on the personal assets of the directors, but being a very cautious individual, I would not wait to get that far... (also why my posts avoid making blunt accusations about fraud, theft and deception.)
I'd SUE NOW.