PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2013, 11:44
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I had a crystal ball......
This company has had, to my mind, too much adverse publicity to survive and expand in it's current incarnation.
If the sample of complaints is representitive, the cost of "firefighting"admin. time and refunds / compensation / "bribes" must seriously eat into a drop-shipper's margin.
Unless this is a "back-bedroom, part-time" enterprise, the staff and owner's wage-bill will probably be in excess of the slim profit on those goods which actually do get shipped in an efficient and timely manner.

As A supplier /"partner" I would want cash up front, before shipping my stock to his customer.
Indisputible, is the cavalier attitude that proviation has towards fulfilling their supply contract with customers.....perhaps many suppliers have been bitten or shied away as well?
There is, demonstrably, NO shortage of goods in circulation, just that Proviation seems unable to get retailers to ship for them......I wonder why!
Gazing into my ball, I see a" business" that is existing by using deposits and revenue from unfulfilled orders , to repay "screamers" pay staff and overheads and fund the owner's lifestyle.
I could suggest it's a" Ponzi " scheme ....that relies on everyone believing in the honesty and integrity of the supplier.....funds pour in in sufficient quantity to repay the loudest screamers and skim the rest......but eventually, even the Madhoffs and Enrons collapse.

I really hoped I was wrong and this was a young company finding it's feet.

Nick, If you're still reading this,- get out before you become labelled a petty swindling crook.