PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2013, 21:38
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff;

The fact that we even communicate is an achievement given our interaction over a very long period. It's OK to forgive, but one never forgets. That will probably be too cryptic for most readers and I apologize for that. I drank your beer last night and mellowed to the stage whereby I will drink another of yours tonight. So you see, it achieved much. You may give some thought of sending more for me to drink. Ring me for delivery details.

Your attempts to point the way are not lost on me and I have advocated political pragmatism for many years. Indeed I have practiced to a fine art the "leaking" to opposition party's things that benefit me and my "therapy" which you so wrongly call a "crusade". Who can forget the letter from The Deputy Prime Minister of the day to CASA Chairman of the Board accusing them of loosing evidence?

If I may be so bold, and at the risk of being ridiculed, my pragmatism would extend to including The Greens as they appear to support "minority groups". A change of strategy would need to occur for them to take note as they only support radical and noisy minority groups.

Do you see the problem?

I once advocated civil disobedience at a significant GA meeting years back and all but a few laughed at me. CASA were in attention and I was talked to.

Imagine the headlines?

Age may have wearied me, yet my memory is intact and I do have much to educate other up and coming "criminals waiting to be caught". Trouble is they ask for your advice, you give it, and they do something else 180 degrees to where you steered them.

Oh well, it keeps CASA in business.