PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Rt Hon (?) George Galloway MP (Kelvin)
Old 3rd Apr 2003, 13:20
swinging monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tartan Giant,

I loved your e mail to the Rt Harsehole George, well done old boy

The thing is chaps, someone has to have voted the commie bast**d into office But who?? Come on the people of Glasgow, your sons and daughters, husbands & wives are out there also, do you really want your MP calling them Wolves?

The man is a sad and pathetic example of someone in public life who cannot make the headlines other than by shouting his big mouth off with utter cr*p. Try not to rise to his bait (unlike me!) but instead, write a nice polite, calm letter to Mr Blair, explaining that you have taken great personal offence at the Rt Hons comments, and what does he intend to do about it?

Sooner or later, Blair will have to go to the country, and with people like this Mad Jock in his party, it doesn't bode well for him.

In the meantime, to all our heroes in the Gulf, let me say that George Galloway is in a very tiny minority here and DOES NOT, in any way, represent the true views of the average Great Briton! Keep up the great work people and God Speed

Regards
The Swinging Monkey
'Caruthers, send a Grouse bottle to Mr Galloway, but fill it with something that only looks like Grouse, yes thats it, PI**'