PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2013, 18:20
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I were running a mail-order drop-shipping Internet shop, I'd need very little capital.
If I were p155- poor at my job, or had a total lack of decency, morals and ethics, I'd keep advertising stuff I knew wasnot available to me, so I could get in cash from trusting punters. When they realised i was a straw-man, I know a fair number would just write it off to experience.

GREAT!!! money for nothing (alright, I have advertising costs) but some of the punters will kick off! they actually expect me to supply something for their cash....BUGGER! I'll have to use some of those forward payments to give a refund to the shouters,- that way, the payments will keep rolling in until the 5h1t hits the fan....that won't matter, 'cos if the pot is empty, they won't get anything....and i'll have had a good run of money for nothing.....beats working in an honest job.

If I were a punter with a hole in my bank-account, I'd SUE BLOODY QUICKLY before the balloon goes up and i'm one of the unlucky ones who's cash paid for refunds and mr. conman's lifestyle.

DO NOT BE A WET, HAND-WRINGING MUG.....GET YOUR CASH BACK NOW.