PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2013, 18:17
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go back a couple of pages and read the instructions about taking Nick to the small-claims court.

Your experience is the same as so many others. You can read back over two years and see that this is nothing new. It is not teething troubles as "Andrew" has been told, related in his TrustPilot review
"I gather Proviation is a small family-run business and have suffered their share of teething problems, particularly with regard to logistics. Hopefully experience is helping them improve this side of things and to realise that it pays to be straight with their customers"
I beg to differ. I suspect that Nick has never learned that it pays to be straight with customers. Proviation is five years old. I can find accounts matching this experience going back for at least two years - see this thread. Teething troubles? To claim so is beyond credibility.

Oh... and some of you may find it interesting to note that Nick is telling his customers to "avoid contact with Paul Kerry for their own good."

He is also claiming that he is involved in a defamation case against me, according to an email I received from one of his "customers".

Right now, the only place a defamation case is taking place is in his own fantasies.

If he really wants a defamation case, I may be inclined to give it to him.
Keep on accusing me of defamation, Nick. Please, do. I warned you not to take me for a mug or a soft-touch.

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 14th Dec 2013 at 11:26.