PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Linetraining/base check/ Please advise!
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2013, 19:33
No Fly Zone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Understand Your Frustration!

@Kazz Kazz. Oh how I understand your frustration sir. I have to believe that only a genuine fool would pay 55k Euros for the limited refresher that you claim to require. That said, in all honesty good sir, I would NOT recommend a 'little white lie' on your application, (to be corrected later, of course) just to get your foot in the door for an initial interview. Please do not lie about anything or make any false statements as they WILL come back to bite you.
My very best suggestion is to start making some personal contacts with come of the carriers for you you'd really like to fly - or who are the most likely to take you on. You apparently cannot get past the HR bean counting types and application sorting clerks, so add the personal touch and start identifying some individuals, real people already employed by these carriers, who are in a position to help you. And please don't lie. If you do, kiss that dream goodby because you will never fly. Never compromise your personal integrity, especially in a professional field. At the end of they day, that personal integrity is all you have. And best wishes.