PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2013, 05:09
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face PAIN post can't be true...can it??

PAIN:
The Royal Victorian Aero club is hosting a meeting with the review committee at Moorabbin on Friday December 13th. Mr Phillip Reiss of AOPA (Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association) appears to be managing the invitations.
Before the announcement of the TASRR I had never heard of this NOAOPA character...so who is he and what possible credibility does he have?? {Hmmm..might have to put my research cap on, not big on conspiracy but there sure looks like some incestual behaviour going on here??}

If the above rumour is true and this bozo is holding a meeting with the review committee on the same day and time that AMROBA are holding their meeting (with Senator Fawcett in attendance)...FFS what gives??

Or maybe the tapmaker (I know different spelling) is so out of touch with the industry that he hasn't the first clue that some real bona fide industry stakeholders are holding a similar style meeting not two blocks away...

Benefit of the doubt..nah I don't think so!

My bet...'conflictus de causa!'

psMinister I know your quite busy right now, what with working on your response to the PelAir report etc, but could you slide a memo to Kingcrat to put out an address for submissions as my draft box is nearly full of final edit submissions from some real bona fide industry stakeholders..cheers Sarcs

Dated today see link: TASRR
Information on how to make a submission to the review will be available on this website in the near future.

pps And Minister forget that NAOPA character...hmm I heard that Mr Kilin a former FF employee and GA industry stalwart has plenty of time on his hands...

Last edited by Sarcs; 4th Dec 2013 at 05:38.