PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2013, 22:00
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proviation Compaint from 2012 still unresolved - Listed on Trustpilot

trustpilot review from 23/11/2013
Re-posted here for the benefit of readers with complete impartiality

Absolutely awful customer service, worst ever.
Ordered go pro he to 3 black motor edition on the 09/12/2012 yes 2012. Many many excuses, no stock, on back order, paypal problems with refunds and many more, now my emails asking for goods/refund just get completely ignored and yes I do have a copy of each email sent, Am absolutely disgusted that a company can take your money knowing there is no stock and then have no intention of sending the goods or even resolving the problem, just one excuse after another, I have had five emails asking me to confirm my address but still no camera, in my eye this has been nothing but deception and theft, the money they have is my money not theirs, the goods I ordered and paid for I have never been seen, £359.99 this was for use during a holiday of a lifetime but no they do not care, no stock ? Rubbish this camera is available off the shelf in go outdoors, numerous motorcycle shops and outdoor sports shops, Nick if you can't get stock go to go outdoors, buy one and send it to me, or give me my money back and I will get one. 11 months guys, 11 MONTHS. Steve McGlynn