PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2013, 09:58
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's another one.
I think this one was removed and has since been reinstated.
It makes it quite plain and clear that Nick is still attempting to bribe customers into removing reviews.

By Alan Johnstone.
(Now flagged for "referring to other companies or websites" - Which it does not, at least not by name)

Order Cancelled After Non-Delivery, Still No Refund

On 9/10/2013 I ordered and paid for an item. According to their website the item would be dispatched within approximately 7 days. On 15/10/2013 in response to my email, I was told that the product hadn't yet been received. On 29/10/2013, following numerous unanswered emails, I was told that they still didn't have stock. So I finally cancelled my order on 4/11/2013 and was advised by return email, that a refund had been processed. I have sent many emails saying that the refund has not been received with the occasional response asking me to check my bank again in 24 to 48 hours. To date I have still not received a refund.

Update - 21/11/2013

After only receiving sporadic responses to my emails, I was amazed to receive the following email (reproduced verbatim other than personal information) from the owner literally within minutes of posting this review:

Sent: 19 November 2013 14:42
To: Reviewer
Subject: RE: Your Order Update for order no. O-23714 GoPro HERO 3+ Plus Black Edition

Dear Reviewer,

I was about to respond to your email - but I have just seen your review come in, too.

Could I ask I huge favour of you, please? I guarantee to make it worth your while.

We have had issues with refunds going through, and I must stress it is not because of anything we have done here.

It is the response of a billion-dollar card processing company, which in turn is causing people a nuisance and resulting in reviews like yours.

I am really trying to contain any kind of panic resulting from this, and to stop any spread of bad feedback online, since it will insight [sic] others. Yours is not the first failed refund, you see.

We are a small family run company. We do want to resolve things in-house before bad things hit the internet. I can't tell you how important it is to me, especially as reputation is everything in the online world, especially for smaller companies like ours where every sale counts.

With the market the way it is, I do feel I owe it to myself and my company to at least ask if you would re-consider leaving this review on Trustpilot.
You are of course welcome to re-publish in future, and taking it offline in no way stops you from being able to re-post it. It just means you'll be really helping me to contain a headache and permanent blemish on my company.
These things stay online for perpetuity.

I will spend my time this afternoon putting this right.

If you can see fit to take this down for now, while you have my full attention, I will try to see you right. I'll send over an SD card for free, perhaps? Or a floaty backdoor housing?

Best wishes,

Owner

When I didn't do this my review was reported in spite of having provided an order number. As of this afternoon, I have still not received a refund despite being told that it would be put right that afternoon.

Having owned my own business I know that things go wrong, but customers tend to judge you not on the problem, but on how well you resolve it. I would not have been in business very long if I had treated my customers the way I have been treated.
Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 23rd Dec 2013 at 13:35.