PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2013, 23:38
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff;

Any semblance of a GA political force went in 2004. Since then doors have been closed then locked because of the actions of a few egotists. One notable who used to post here being declared Persona Non Grata in a CASA internal memo and another dragging a once effective organization down to silence and obedience.

The IOS appear to be doing what they failed to do, so you really should give some credit where it's due. One individual, (marginally attached by common direction of purpose), still has political doors open to him and has to act individually to maintain some form of credibility but he is often open to the flank of industry who wish to live off the teat of the regulator.

Mr Entsch has uttered the same empty rhetoric over the last couple of decades
For clarity of your purpose in making these assertions can you give references to qualify these utterances, otherwise you become guilty of the same political spin which is dictated when saying the same thing over and over until it becomes fact.

Frank, I’ll stick my neck out on a limb
Indeed where it may gather birds of a feather.

“I would absolutely encourage anyone who has had an issue with CASA procedures - and in particular their officers - to put in a submission,”
This appears to answer the question on whether "old" matters would be entertained.

Testimony will be subject to parliamentary privilege and cannot be intimidated by legal threats.”
This answers the other concern I guess?

Metaphorically speaking that is.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 20th Nov 2013 at 23:40. Reason: I forgot.