PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2013, 08:53
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the latest one before it is spotted and removed from TrustPilot:
No goods received and no refund!

Quickest way to loose 700£.!
Placed an order on 29th of August for a zulu 2.0 headset.
Got an email the next day saying that the product was in backorder, but would ship in 2-3 working days. Nothing happened for several weeks, and it was close to impossible to get any contact with Proviation. No response to emails or phonecalls. Was lucky to get a hold on someboddy on the online chat a few times, but to no avail. Conversation was always cut off after they prommised to check on the order...... I have since then talked to them on the phone twice and received a few emails where I have been promised a full refund, but no money has made it to my account. I was so looking foreward to replace my old headset to a new one which wont give me a headache when I fly long missions, but I guess I'll have to save up again so maybe I can afford one next year. Now I will have to go throug small claims court to see if I can get my money back that way. Please save yourself from the hassle of doing business with these people!
Anders.
Also, I'd like to offer my congratulations to Bloviation for making it from 39th to 40th out of 45 in the "Hobby" category on TrustPilot.
Of course, they are still 5th out of 5 in the category, "Aviation" - Bottom of the list.

What is interesting is looking at the statistics from the other 5 at the bottom of the "Hobby" list.

No. 45 (3.5 out of 10) has only twenty reviews, very similar to those received by Bloviation but without any flagged reviews.

No. 44 (4.3 out of 10) has 12 reviews.

No. 43 (6.1 out of 10) has 1 review.

No. 42 (7.1 out of 10) has 1 review.

No. 41 (7.2 out of 10) has 2 reviews.

Bloviation has 386 reviews and scores 7.2 out of 10 - That is statistically significant. The others have very small sample sets and so the average score is greatly influenced by a small number of poor reviews.

Continuing up the list to find another company with a reasonable sample set, we don't see anything above 2 reviews until we get to No. 29 with 37 reviews and 8.1 out of 10.

We don't see more than 100 reviews until No. 16 with 127 reviews and a score of 9.3 out of 10.

No. 15 is one of only eight with more reviews than Bloviation with 470 reviews and a score of 9.4 out of 10.

These figures speak for themselves.

Paul..