PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2013, 19:04
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re AAAA 2008.

TB – yes, it's quite a read. Obviously a concoction whipped up by the Agricultural chapter of the Ills of Society; and what would they know. What with their large, personal investments in aviation, their essential services to the land, their long history of dealing with officialdom since the Wright brothers, or the countless hours spent down in night time cotton, slaughtering grasshoppers or even pissing about putting out the odd small grass fire or two (should the mood descend). Nope –all irrelevant to the great minds over at Sleepy Hollow......

I have managed to work my way through some more of the other submissions and although some are clearly weighted (even a bit biased) toward a specific 'group' argument; the thrust is essentially the same. The large cracks were plugged by robust Green paper, the final glossy finish made with a carefully manufactured white paper; which has proven to be quite handy considering it was used to confound an early inquiry into a world wide issue; flight standards...

Maybe the better submissions from 2008 and subsequent inquires should be bundled up and sent to an appropriate minister, dumped on a desk with a nice little note....: "Dear Sir. The large bundle of paper attached will save you the time, trouble, effort and expense of initiating your promised inquiry. Spend one day reading, then exercise the powers you have. There is a problem, please get off your arse and fix it. We can help. L&K from the I.O.S. (Opposing a minority group of disaffected, narcissistic sociopaths)....

Last edited by Kharon; 9th Nov 2013 at 19:08. Reason: Top of the page = top of the morning, to all.