View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2013, 21:50
pasir

Look folks, him and his generation are going to be paying for your pensions, healthcare and care homes soon. We need to invest in his generation now so that they pay enough tax to keep us in the manner to which we spoiled first-worlders have become accustomed

Get real, skilling-up the younger generation is an investment for OUR future, look at how much the UK has improved because of immigration over the last fifty years. It was a poor, lazy, broken down, dump when I was growing up, back in the miserable days of three-day weeks, power cuts and 25% inflation
I cannot speak for you - but having paid in for my own pension and healthcare several times over I shall not be calling upon a council funded pilot to support me in old age - but thanks for the offer.

However if so keen to have a 21 year old man of foreign origins enjoy free flying lessons, who having enjoyed 11 years of UK hospitality then repays taxpayers by taking a Council to the High Court (at our expense naturally) at fees and costs totalling at least 50,000 then why not contact Newcastle Council direct, enclosing your blank cheque - Since be assurred the final costs to fund our Ethopian applicant will not remain at 50,000.