PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who represents GA to government in Australia?
Old 1st Nov 2013, 11:35
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That email was in reply to a job applicant. The applicant was querying why he had to pay a bond to work for said 'prick'. There were no endorsements involved to prompt a bond. The prick had not done a check flight with the job applicant so one would wonder how the prick could come to the conclusion that the job applicant's skills were deficient. And if they were deficient, don't hire the applicant.

The prick is well known in the industry yet he continues to get away with these practices. The reason I posted this in your thread, who represents GA, is that a great part of GA is a sewer. The people that have the power to change GA couldn't give a toss because they are out of it now.

Who represents GA? Start at the top of this garbage industry, treat the people who work it and make you your money with a bit of respect & then get your representation sorted.

The email I reproduced is without alteration.

Rascist, sexist........you lost me I'm afraid?

They are not my manners, I'll give you the name & address of who wrote it if you like? You can ring him and ask him why he pays his pilots $100 a day & charges a $2000 bond for the privilege of working for him.