PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2013, 06:49
CASAweary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poohtube, Skull, pony pooh and IOS

The video really was a load of pooh wasn’t it?
Highlights of this masterpiece of film making are as follows:

Mystery blonde - I think she had just been rescued from the local Pound. Mr Angry adopted the animal to be trained as one of his new FOI’s from what I heard. Plus he always likes somebody sitting at his feet that he can kick when he gets angry! Poor Hoody, I don’t know how you used to do it. Then again, perhaps it was a female consultant checking the sky sentinel system and ensuring it is working correctly? In that case she will be there until 2017 (or until the regulatory reform process is finished).

Location location – Lights, camera, pooh. As for the video location, I recognize the room. It is the board room down the corridor from Mr Angry's office. It is ironic that I sat in that office with him once, engaged in cheap tautological banter, listened to him spitting vitriol about all his Lieutenants and then sat through him recounting his days as one of the world’s finest pilots! I would have rather watched a rendition of the GWM singing ‘My Girl’ while dressed in lederhosen. Also you can’t see it but the pot plants are robust in that room as they are fed quality nutrients that are emitted from the executives on a regular basis. Combine those gases with the execs general ideas, lies and palpable bulls#it along with the generous pot plant watering budget and you have a board room that looks like an Amazon rainforest. Dark, musky, moist and drizzling………..and so are the plants. Senator Nash would be impressed.

Acting skills - Did you notice how Big John even laughed in one section at 2:39 when taking a potshot at the IOS? Now laughing is not a natural emotion for the bad shirt wearing angry man, and my sources tell me that he laughed because somebody standing behind the interviewer held up a photo-shopped picture of Dr Voodoo’s head grafted along with Terry’s tits on to the body of R. Collins! No wonder the Skull laughed, even the Bald Eagle would have chuckled at that one.

Bubbles of fun – The bubble chart at 4:00. It looked like the bathroom floor in a CASA executive’s luxury villa after they have indulged in truffles, caviar and Chateau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac at an ICAO jolly. Personally I think that someone, perhaps one of the Skulls grandkids, took a photo of the balloon stand at the Brisbane EKKA and showed it to grandpa who had a ‘light bulb moment’ and hey presto, the bubble chart! Either that or it is a picture out of a Yak electronics maintenance chart (oh dear, Yaks, maintenance, Skull, Hempel…bad combo).

Anyway I must run. I have to prepare my UAV, often I fly it outside of the CASA Brisbane office level 3 windows and film the shenanigans taking place in there. Then I will read my personal copy of ‘safety management without the pony pooh’, a robust book by author, mate of Les Wright, and Lord of CAA PNG, Robby Collins.